More Radiant Floor Heating Info
Let us assist you and get your project started TODAY!
Q. How long does it take to get the materials delivered?
A. Most orders are shipped fast. Most customers receive their orders in a week or less!
Q. Do you take Credit Cards for purchases?
A. Yes. We accept most major credit cards
Nexans high quality radiant heating cables are designed and manufactured to the highest specifications. Once your heated floor is installed you never have to worry about maintenance or upkeep. Nexans Cable from Allwarm.com is the best product available for electric radiant floor warming.
Complementary Project Quote
Electric radiant heating systems provide you with many benefits:
- The comfort you deserve. Electric radiant heating systems distribute heat evenly, warming cold surfaces such as tile even on the most frigid days. No more tiptoeing across an ice-cold bathroom floor first thing in the morning.
- Save energy. Because electric radiant heating is very efficient, thermostats can be set at a lower temperature, resulting in significant energy savings. Electric radiant heating is also self-regulating. A thermostat controls operation, so the system is on only when you need it.
- Flexibility. Radiant heating has multiple uses in a residential or commercial application. It can warm a single room, such as a kitchen or bathroom; heat an entire house or building; or be used outdoors to melt snow and ice. Radiant heating also works well with any heating system, from hot water to heat pumps.
- Safety. Unlike other types of heating systems, electric radiant heating systems are reliable and maintenance free with no moving parts, no open flames and no exposed heating elements.
- Maximize your living space. Because radiant heating systems are totally concealed, you can maximize the use of walls, floors and outdoor areas without affecting the look and feel of where they are installed.
- Convenience. Radiant heating systems provide the convenience of not having to shovel a driveway or walkway, saving you time.